Do you struggle to understand
all the Project Management jargon you hear?
The world of project management is riddled with jargon and technical words.
- Do you worry that you don't quite fit in with project management 'in crowd'?
- Do you wish you could understand everything your colleagues are saying at meetings?
- Do you get the feeling project management is actually quite simple, once you know the basics?
- Do you wish you had a simple guide to over 130 common project and project management terms?
Never be clueless again!
Get your free 'Decode the Jargon of Project Management' eBook, worth $17.
What you get
A 30 page, 8,600 word eBook in PDF format.
- a simple introduction to Project Management, and
- a 230 item project management glossary.
Dr Mike Clayton
... is one of the most successful and in-demand project management trainers in the UK, and has been for over 12 years.
He is a prolific blogger, contributor to ProjectManager.com and Project (the journal of the Association for Project Management - APM), and author of 13 best-selling books, including four about project management.
Between 1990 and 2002, Mike was an successful project manager, leading large project teams and delivering complex projects for clients, as a consulting Senior Manager with the London office of Deloitte.
In 2016, Mike launched OnlinePMCourses for people who want to build your project career. You'll find a wide range of courses and other resources to help you become a better project manager. The programs will give you clear, practical knowledge, made easy to understand and apply.
But OnlinePMCourses won't just be a set of training videos. The programs will help you to transform yourself into the project manager you want to be. In time, Mike hopes to build you the most comprehensive portfolio of project management self-development resources on the web.