Project Success Bundle
Project Definition Toolkit & How to Avoid Failure Bundled Together
Get two of our best courses in one bundle...
Project Definition Kit
You have a new Project coming up...
Your first step is to Define it with Precision.
What you need is...
The Project Manager's Project Definition Kit
Take a jumble of ideas, needs, and requests and turn it into a well-defined project brief.
So you will...
- ... be able to hit the ground running, with confidence and clarity
- ... have access to comprehensive learning materials
- ... get a set of tools and checklists, to ensure you get it right and don't miss a step
- ... make progress while you learn, and learn while you define your next project
- ... get answers to all your questions, direct from the program's author, Dr Mike Clayton.
How to Avoid Project Failure
Project failure is all too common.
What are the reasons for it, and how can you stop them?
No one wants their project to fail.
So is it Possible to Prevent Project Failure?
It certainly is.
And all you need to do is follow all the principles of good Project Management.
These include foreseeing and acting on all threats.
‘Easier said than done’ you say.
So, this video course will focus on what goes wrong.
Mike Clayton has been a successful and innovative project manager.
He has led large project teams and managed large groups as a Senior Manager at international consulting firm, Deloitte.
And he has coached and trained many thousands of project managers.
To learn more about the courses in this bundle, click on them below...
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $74
So, The Project Manager's Project Definition Kit is $47.
And How to Avoid Project Failure is $27.
So that's $74, right?
Get them both for just $54