Get two Courses worth $27 / £19 each...
What You Get with Your
Project Manager's Starter Kit
This starter kit is designed to get you the standing start you need on your first project...
- Four-part Project Management Fundamentals course
- Introduction to Project Management
- 'Decode the Jargon of Project Management' a glossary of over 230 Project Management terms
- Video Dictionary of Project Management - a growing set of over 70 of our 5-minute 'What is...' videos
- 12 of our most valuable Project Management Templates
- 9 helpful samples from our Project Management Checklists kit
And What You'll be able to Do with the
Project Manager's Secret Success Formula
- Navigate the stages of a successful project
- Define your project to build the foundation to success
- Pull together robust plans
- Do everything you need to during the crucial delivery stage
Included in your ten week email course are:
- Checklists for essential project activities
- Top tips from an experience project manager
- Downloadable tools to help you
- 10 exercises to help you through your first project
- Discounts on premium courses worth up to $100
Your Project Manager's Beginner's Bundle
contains two bonus eBooks:
Special Report: Getting a Project Management Job
11,000 word PDF ebook that covers:
- Why Take up a Project Management Career?
- Will You Make a Good Project Manager?
- Are Project Management Skills Transferable?
- How to Get a Project Management Job
- How to Prepare for Your Project Management Interview
- The Nine Steps of a Project Management Career
How to Avoid Project Failure
10,000 word PDF ebook that covers:
- Introduction: No one Wants their Project to Fail
- So, is it Possible to Prevent Project Failure?
- The Ten Points of Project Failure
- Indispensable Guide to the Sources of Project Risk
- List of Common Project Risks
Mike Clayton has been a successful and innovative project manager.
He has led large project teams and managed large groups as a Senior Manager at international consulting firm, Deloitte.
And he has coached and trained many thousands of project managers.