Before You Start, Why not Go Premium
Before you start...
Have you considered the Premium Edition?
The Premium Edition has lots of extra content.
We recommend you consider the benefits of upgrading to the Project Manager's PMP Exam Prep Guide Premium Edition.
If you want to do a line-by-line comparison, just take a look at our web page. But here are the key points.
You get everything you already got plus:
- 100 sample multiple choice questions - ten for each of the ten Knowledge Areas. You ask; we give!
- PMP Mock Exam Tracking Tool
- 10 new Lessons Learned accounts for new PMPs
- 10 new Knowledge Area Concept guides
- 4 specially developed tools to help you manage your PMP Preparation campaign
- 27 downloadable Project Management Checklists
- 16 customizable Project Management Templates
- Bonus resources to help you start and close your own projects
- PMP Application guide
- PMP Eligibility Tracking tool
- PMI Contact Hours recording tool
- PMP Exam Prep Book comparison tables
- Our guide to how to learn
- Bonus 11,000-word PDF ebook: 'Getting a Project Management Job' - Value $3
- Now you're a PMP: guides to earning and claiming PMI PDUs
All this extra will cost you just a few dollars.
You are already investing between $500 and $1,000 in your future.
So doesn't it make sense to make your learning simpler and get an extra little edge?