Artificial Intelligence & Project Management
Artificial Intelligence is here.
What does it mean for Project Management and Project Managers?
I delivered a special live briefing on 1 November 2022, to answer the questions I was asking:
🤖 What is Artificial Intelligence?
🦾 What is the role of AI in Project Management?
⚠️ What are the issues surrounding AI?
🧩 What do Project Managers need to do to prepare ourselves?
⚖️ And ended with my assessment of Artificial Intelligence in Project Management
This is a record of that briefing, along with a host of specially prepared resources.
- Full edited video webinar
- Decode the Jargon Glossary of 60 critical AI terms
- Reading and Viewing Lists
- Checklists of questions to answer and things to do
- Bonus PMTQ briefing
- Early access on all my AI content (including expert interviews)
- Contribute to and benefit from community discussion and recommendations
And... I will add extra content, from time to time.
So, this product will help you stay ahead of the curve, and get:
- content ahead of publication on YouTube or my website
- additional exclusive content
Mike Clayton has been a successful and innovative project manager.
He has led large project teams and managed large groups as a Senior Manager at international consulting firm, Deloitte.
And he has coached and trained many thousands of project managers.
StartWhat is Artificial Intelligence? [PREVIEW] (5:52)
StartGlossary: Decode the Jargon of Artificial Intelligence
StartAI Reading List for Project Managers (Starter)
StartUpdates to AI Reading List for Project Managers (2023)
StartAI Viewing List for Project Managers
StartChecklist of Questions to Ask
StartChecklists of Actions to Take
StartThe Things You'll Need, to Thrive Alongside AI
StartBONUS: PMTQ - Project Management Technology Quotient (7:37)