I was once hoping to manage my first project...
So, I know well the feeling of not knowing what the jargon means, which tools to use, and where to start.
What You Get with Your Project Manager's Starter Kit
This starter kit is designed to get you the standing start you need on your first project...
- Four-part Project Management Fundamentals course
- Introduction to Project Management
- 'Decode the Jargon of Project Management' a glossary of over 230 Project Management terms
- Video Dictionary of Project Management - a growing set of over 80 of our 5-minute 'What is...' videos
- 12 of our most valuable Project Management Templates
- 9 helpful samples from our Project Management Checklists kit
- Exclusive discounts on our Templates and Checklists
A very good foundation for project management
This course is a very good foundation for project management. It presented all aspects which should be considered in project management, and full project life cycle - what is very important to understand. Well structured project fundamentals - I like the heart-shaped project cycle
I would recommend this course to:
A refresher and a systematic approach to PM
I appreciated you PM fundamentals video course both as a refresher and as a more systematic approach to PM.
Videos 2 and 3 helped me to identify issues that I had overlooked. I felt that the videos were clear and as specific as a free introductory course could be.
I recommend this to anyone who needs to oversee a project, whether simple or complex. The principles that your fundamentals course outlines apply to virtually any discipline or activity.
Thank you for making them freely available.
Mike Clayton has been a successful and innovative project manager.
He has led large project teams and managed large groups as a Senior Manager at international consulting firm, Deloitte.
And he has coached and trained many thousands of project managers.
PreviewIntroducing 'Project Management Fundamentals' (1:36)
PreviewDefine Your Project (11:37)
StartPlan Your Project (11:40)
StartDeliver Your Project (12:25)
StartClose Your Project (12:35)
StartCan't wait to start one of our full Project Management courses?
StartDecode the Jargon of Project Management