Introducing 'Project Management Fundamentals'
The next four videos you'll see form a series called: Project Management Fundamentals.
Each video is around 12 minutes and will introduce you to the absolute essentials of one of the four stages of Project Management .
This is a short video introduction to that series.
It's only 90 seconds, but do feel free to skip it.
The series will address four questions:
- Does your Project have a Firm Foundation from Day 1?
- What are the Ten Things You Need to Build into Your Project Plan?
- Are You Really In Control of Your Project?
- What are the Essential Disciplines for Closing Your Project?
You will learn:
- How to Define your Project to Assure the Success You Want
- How to Create a Robust Project Plan that covers All the Essentials
- How to Maintain the Correct rhythm for the Project delivery Heartbeat
- How to Close your Project when You Know its over, but it Never seems to End